Thrift Debt Closure LoanOn April 23, 2020 by admin
The use of credit to withdraw debt from Thrift can be used by our retired citizens up to 60 months without the appropriate interest rate and guarantor.
Thrift debt closing applications, which can be used by retirees for credit and credit card debt up to 65,000 USD, can be made to Thrift branches.
What are Thrift Debt Closure Loan Application Documents?
Documents requested in Thrift’s debt closing loan are requested during application to bank branches. Debt closing loan documents are listed below:
- Credit application form
- Original and photocopy of the identity card
- Income certificate
- Last month’s residence or name subscription invoice (electricity, natural gas, internet, etc.)
How to Apply for a Thrift Debt Closure Loan?
Thrift loan closure loan application is made to the bank branches together with the application documents. After examining the documents, the applicant;
- The credit registry is clean,
- No legal proceedings,
- Requested loan monthly installment does not exceed half of the pension
In case the application is approved, credit usage is realized upon completion of the loan documents.
Thrift Debt Closure Loan Interest Rates
Thrift loan closing loan rates start at 1.49%. Interest rates are kept by Thrift regardless of the maturity number, provided that the applicant retires and an interest rate of 1.49% is used, provided that the applicant has a Thrift credit card or applies.
If no credit card products are used or Thrift application is not made for the new credit card, the interest rate to be applied is 1.99%.
What are the Costs of Thrift Debt Closure Loans?
At the beginning of Thrift debt closing loan expenses, there is a 0.5% loan allocation fee. Apart from the loan allocation fee calculated as 50 USD for the 10,000 USD debt closing loan, the loan costs applied according to different maturity numbers are listed below:
- 123 USD insurance and tax total for 12 months maturity
- 194.79 USD insurance and tax total for 24 months maturity
- 274.22 USD insurance and tax total for 36 months maturity
- 361.90 USD insurance and tax total for 48 months maturity
- 458.47 USD insurance and tax total for 60 months maturity
Thrift Debt Closing Loan Calculation
Based on the loan amount of USD 10,000 and the interest rate of 1.49% for the account of Thrift debt closing loan, the monthly installment amounts listed below are reached:
- 933.33 USD for a 12-month term
- 516.10 USD for a 24-month term
- 379.10 USD for the 36-month term
- 312.11 USD for a 48-month term
- 273.11 USD for 60 months maturity
If Thrift credit card products are not used for the use of Thrift debt closing loan , the monthly installment amount is 315 USD when the credit usage is calculated for a term of 60 months.
- No categories